JPSL is now on Twitter. Follow us on @jpsl_official
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Submission file in Ms. Word type (.doc or .docx).
- Author should prepare and submit two types of manuscript: 1) with author(s) name, and 2) without author(s) name
- Authors should prepare manuscripts according to the Author Guidelines.
- Author should cite at least two (2) papers in JPSL and add them in the reference list.
Author is asked to recommend at least three (3) names of reviewers. Please write the name(s) on Comment for Editor form.
- The manuscript should use the recommended template. Please download the template here
- Manuscript should has maximum of 10 pages. Additional publication fee will be charged for every additional page.
Authors should entry ALL of the paper's contributors to the metadata as written in the paper. Journal administrator will not responsible for any revision related to author list in published paper.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.